The following is a list of rules that we abide by.
- There is to be no logging of any customer VPN activity whatsoever.
- VPN exit-nodes, PXE servers and routers are to be owned by Oeck.
- All VPN exit-nodes must not make use of any storage media, including but not limited to hard-drives and USB storage.
- All VPN exit-nodes & PXE servers must receive a unique configuration file in order to run.
- All unique configuration files must have a checksum recorded on multiple servers.
- All exit-node operating systems must boot from a their PXE's RAM located on a private network.
- There is to be no remote access to exit-nodes - including from white-listed IP addresses and valid credentials.
- All upgrades to operating systems must be done from a fresh build every time.
The following targets are what we try our hardest to achieve. However, there can be times that these targets are not met.
- Customer support tickets are to be replied to within 15 minutes.
- With the exception of monthly network maintenance, there is to be no downtime.
- Implement additions or changes requested by customers.
- The customer must find their experience with Oeck the best it can possibly be.